Thank you for your consideration of my application to join the House Committee on Education and Labor Committee as a Press Assistant!
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient in Adobe Animate and After Effects.
- Able to record interviews with multiple cameras and microphones
- Proficient in creating animated charts in Premiere Pro
Shawnee Summer Theatre: 60 Summers of Theatre — Filmed and produced this video to show our audience the difference the theatre makes in people’s lives and the community.
- Award of Excellence for Individual Portfolio — Society for News Design 2019 Best of Digital Design Contest (Awarded February 2020)
- Skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in creating animated GIFs
- First Place for Promotion Design — Society for News Design 2019 Student Contest (Awarded April 2019)
- Photographed 2018 Indiana FFA convention with appearances by Indiana’s governor, lieutenant governor and agency director
- Proficient in using Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras
- Skilled in Adobe Lightroom, Bridge and Photoshop
- Oversaw the social media presence of the Indiana Daily Student — 60.7 thousand followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Increased engagement on NASA Glenn’s social media accounts by 62 percent during our Apollo 50th anniversary campaign
- Started a weekly educational series at NASA Glenn on Instagram Stories
Equal Rights Amendment — Produced this GIF inspired by ERA YES signage ahead of the House’s vote to extend the ERA ratification deadline to include Virginia’s ratification.
- Likes: 212 (+562% more than average)
- Retweets: 73 (+461%)
- Impressions: 73,897 (+528%)
Authorization for Use of Military Force, Explained — Created this animation and tweet to explain what the AUMF is and why it’s important that Congress needs to repeal it or re-authorize armed conflict.
- Likes: 617 (+1,828% more than average)
- Retweets: 264 (+1,930%)
- Video views: 29,000
- Impressions: 372,854 (+3,071%)
Sounds of Launch — I originally created this as an Instagram Story and then converted it to an Instagram post for NASA Headquarters to share.
- Likes: 1,136,796
- Views: 5,684,394